How to create focus item pop up in mautic
Focus items allow you to engage visitors on your site through bars, modals, notifications, and full page. These can be done at different times and with different actions such as exit intent.
Focus Items are under the Channels menu.
Step 1 – Creating a Focus Item
When creating a focus item, you will see that there is a place to enter a website URL. The snapshot feature is currently not available
After entering the website, click the builder button top right.
Notice that you should have a snapshot of the website. If not, you will have the option to fetch it. Again note that the snapshot feature is currently not working.
Step 2 – Focus/Goal
The initial step to building the focus item is to choose what should the focus be. There are three options:
- Collect data – will insert a Mautic form in the output as the content. It should be a simple form with 1 or 2 input fields such as name and email id as there is very little room to work within some of the styles. But this is great for capturing emails for newsletter signup.
- Display a notice – Great for announcements or providing information.
- Emphasize a link – Ideal for landing pages with an event, sale, promotion, etc. It displays a call to action button that will redirect to the given link.
Part 3 – Focus Style
There are four different styles of options –
- Bar – display a bar across the bottom or top of the web page
- Modal – a small modal window appears either on top, middle, or bottom of the page
- Notification – these are like modals but smaller in size and appears on side of the page.
- Full page – like a modal but it takes up the entire view.
Part 4 – Colors
There are four color options currently supported, primary color, text color, button color, and button text color.
Part 5 – Content
This option helps you to format content in basic, editor, or HTML mode.
Adding Focus Item into a website
Once you finished creating a pop-up, close the focus item builder, apply your changes, and save. Now you need to add the exit-intent form to your website.
I have created a course on How to install Mautic and Amazon SES click the button to get more info
Please check the below video where I have shown the steps. please like share and comment and do subscribe to my channel